Joint International Master Program in Petroleum Engineering
Earn a Double Degree with our Joint International Master’s Program in Petroleum Engineering!
Receiving two degrees, one from Montanuniversität Leoben and another from one of our partner universities, is an excellent opportunity to broaden your job prospects. Depending on the study program, you will spend one or two semesters studying at the partner university, allowing you to get to know different countries, cultures, people and places.
Double degree programs available in Department Petroleum Engineering:
- Joint International Master’s Program in Global Energy Transportation and Storage together with the Ufa State Petroleum Technological University in Russia.
- Joint International Master’s Program in Advanced Well Construction and Operation Technology together with Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
- Joint International Master’s Program in Reservoir Management with the Colorado School of Mines in the USA.
After successfully completing the entire program, students will graduate with a Master’s Degree from both Universities, also known as a double degree.
Students of the Montanuniversität Leoben can apply for the program via the following procedure:
- Have your Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering by the winter semester.
- Send a cover letter along with a transcript of records to info(at)dpe.ac.at.
- Prepare for a Skype interview and an admission test with the joint commission from both universities.
- Upon approval, register at Montanuniversität Leoben and the partner university.
Visit the DPE website for more detailed information about these study programs.