PhD degree program
Are you currently a PhD student? Are you studying at a EURECA-PRO partner university? Are you interested in topics of climate change, sustainability, responsible consumption and production?
Then join our EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production PhD Programme!
Responsible Consumption and Production (RCP) is defined as one of the most important major Themes of Planet Earth and Mankind for today and the future. It is identified as the 12th Sustainable Development Goal of the United Nations’ Global Goals in year 2015.
Researching a specific issue or topic within this theme will enable you to become a competent expert member of a scientific community with a high impact on the implementation of the SDG 12. Your doctoral research time and work will constitute a lifetime experience with lasting and sustained benefits for your future career.
Benefits of our EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production PhD Programme for you:
- participation in the joint international EURECA-PRO PhD Programme in at least two partner universities within our EURECA-PRO Alliance,
- participation in the international mobility programme, called the PhD Journey, an integral part of our PhD Programme
- expanding your research potential by using research facilities (research institutes, laboratories, equipment, databases, software, library collections) at other partner universities within our EURECA-PRO Alliance
- expanding your scientific network by participating in our international EURECA-PRO conferences, summer schools, training and language courses, and many other events
- study tailored to your individual scientific interests and needs.
What do you need to do, if you want to join EURECA-PRO PhD programme?
You are already a PhD student at one of EURECA-PRO partner universities?
- Contact your supervisor(s) and talk to them about your willingness to join the EURECA-PRO PhD Programme on Responsible Consumption and Production
- Submit your CV and Motivation letter to EURECA-PRO Montanuniversität Leoben study.rcp(at)unileoben.ac.at with the subjet line "PhD RCP"
If you are interested in starting PhD at one of the EURECA-PRO partner universities
- Contact a Doctoral Studies Contact Person at your preferred partner university
- Contact your potential supervisor(s) at your preferred partner university
- Once agreed on your research topic, submit all relevant documents required by the partner university, together with your motivation letter
Become a part of our EURECA-PRO Alliance!
Links to information on doctoral studies at EURECA-PRO Universities:
- Montanuniversität Leoben
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- University of León
- Silesian University of Technology
- Technical University of Crete
- Hasselt University
- University of Petrosani (tba)